Bathroom Remodeling in Westerville Ohio
Quality remodeling work is essential if you are successfully going to personalize and upgrade your home to meet your needs. Remodeling your bathroom or kitchen can be one of the most impactful things you can do to the interior of a home. Not only can it transform the look of your space, but it can prove to be a valuable investment down the road. High quality remodeling work is skill-based, so it is essential to work with trusted experts to get the best results. Our remodeling company has been serving the residents of Westerville for over a decade. We are who Westerville calls for all things bathroom & kitchen remodeling. Our team would be honored to serve you on our next project.
Here at Bathroom Remodeling Westerville Ohio, we are a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the design and remodeling of bathrooms and kitchens of all styles and sizes, we have also expanded our level of expertise into basement makeovers in recent years. We are a very reputable company that has a proven track record in delivering excellent results for our customers, we believe that our bathrooms and kitchens are unmatched in the state of Ohio and up there with the best in the country. So be sure to consider us for any remodeling needs that you may have in the area, we would love to hear from you. Call us on the number above to find out more about us and our services.
We offer a series of six effective and affordable remodeling services that are designed to meet a wide variety of our customers' bathroom, kitchen, and basement-related remodeling needs. Our designers and contractors are ready and waiting to design and install a new bathroom and kitchen that will be the envy of your friends and family. Our services provide a quality final product that is durable, well-finished, will add value to the property, and will be fully functional for many years to come. To find out more about any of our services be sure to check out their service pages.
Are you looking to give your bathroom a makeover or do you even want to redo the whole thing in or around Westerville Ohio? Then our ‘Bathroom Remodeling’ service might be just what you are looking for, our service is affordable, and provides a quality finish that we believe is unmatched by our competitors in the industry. If you would like some more information, then be sure to visit our ‘Bathroom Remodeling’ service page or get in touch with us at the number above.
Have you made up your mind about redoing your bathroom but are struggling to come up with a design that ticks all the boxes? Then why not get a professional but affordable design from us, we will come up with a stylish design that maximizes space and natural light while also including all the appliances that you desire. Check out our ‘Bathroom Design’ service page to find out more about this popular service of ours.
We also carry out affordable and effective remodeling work on kitchens all around Westerville. Our ‘Kitchen Remodeling’ service is affordable, provides a quality finish that we believe is unmatched by our competitors in the industry, and will leave you with a durable and functional kitchen for you to utilize for many years to come. Be sure to check out our ‘Kitchen Remodeling’ service page to learn more. Or you can give us a call at the number above, we would be more than happy to hear from you.
Do you want to give your kitchen a makeover but are struggling to come up with a way to make a significant change? Then why not get a professional but affordable design from us, we will come up with a stylish kitchen design that will incorporate your style and taste, and include all the modern appliances that make preparing food a lot easier. Get in touch now or be sure to check out our ‘Kitchen Design’ service page to find out more.
A basement finish from us will transform your old basement into a clean, clear, comfortable space that you can turn into anything you desire for example a home office or gym. Our team can seal, insulate, drywall, and paint your basement for an affordable cost so get in touch now and be sure to check out our ‘Basement Finishing’ service page to find out more.
Are you looking to transform your basement and have something particular in mind? Then our ‘Basement Remodeling’ service can help turn it into a reality. Whether you want to turn it into extra living quarters, a home gym, or an office, our team will do everything in their power to meet your design and practical needs. If you would like to know more, then be sure to visit our ‘Basement Remodeling’ service page or get in touch with us by calling the number above.
Westerville Bathroom Remodeling Pros - Remodel Basics
According to the New York Times, regardless of what state you live in, the average cost associated with remodeling your bathroom increases the home's resale value by more than the cost of the project. The same goes for kitchen remodeling (even more so!). Simpkly put, the bigger the makeover, the larger the return on investment. So what is stopping you? Choosing to revamp your bathroom can offer even more value than just enhanced visual appeal. From faucets and vanities to flooring, showers, and tubs, your space is a blank canvas. Bathroom Remodeling Westerville has years of experience with all types of remodels and can provide you with the best choices for your job.
Remodel or Renovation?
One of the first decisions you need to make is regarding whether to remodel or renovate. While on the surface these two terms may seem similar, they define very different jobs. Renovation involves updating - things like fixtures, appliances, and countertops, while keeping the same layout of the space. Remodeling, on the other hand, involves a complete transformation of the layout. Not only are you replacing elements of the bathroom or kitchen, but you are also moving around water locations, structural additions, or appliances.
How to Start Your Remodeling Project
The next step we recommend for any bathroom, kitchen, or basement remodel is establishing a budget. It is important not to settle on a hard number, but instead to focus on an ideal range. When it comes time to select materials, costs can fluctuate significantly and having a good idea of home much you want to spend is one of the most important first steps to take. One of the best ways to get this done is through our free estimate! We provide pricing estimates for labor, materials, and overall job costs.
Pick Your Style & Colors
Everyone looking to give their bathroom, kitchen, or basement has a different style. While some prefer more traditional, ornate accents, others are searching for an extremely modern look. Get an idea of which style fits best for you to help guide the design and product process.
Select Your Materials
Remodeling can truly encompass almost every material imaginable. Below are a few items you will need to choose between.
When deciding on a flooring material, there are a number of choices you can go with. Selecting the right material can elevate your new bathroom to new heights! There are a number of factors to consider when selecting a materials. Here are a few options common for our Westerville bathroom remodels.
- Ceramic Tile - ceramic tile is becoming one of the top choices for a number of projects including kitchens, bathrooms, walls, and floors. Some of the most desirable characteristics of ceramic include its ability to block moisture, resistance to stains, and modern look. Ceramic tiles can offer decades of durability. Made from clay, water, and other substances, the shapes and styles are truly endless. When it comes to picking the right tile for the right area of your home, you can trust Westerville's top bathroom remodelers to do the job.
- Natural Stone Tile - As opposed to other materials used for flooring, natural stone tiles are made from quarrying the stones themself. Whether marble, travertine, granite, or limestrone, natural stone can bring a luxurious and classy look to any bathroom or kitchen remodel. Many of our Westerville bathroom remodels include natural stone additions given their high resale value and aesthetic appeal.
- Vinyl - within the category of vinyl, typically three variations exist. Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT), Sheet Vinyl, and Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVF) all offer different pros and cons for your bathroom or kitchen remodel. Typically in the bathroom, the biggest functional need is to be waterproof. This is where sheet vinyl or LVF deliver the best results. When it comes to offering the widest array of designs, both VCT and sheet vinyl fall short of the options with LVF. Luxury Vinyl continues to grow in popularity due to it's ability to repair, rigidity, aesthetic appeal, and durability. When considering your bathroom remodeling budget, LVF certainly offers a good bang for your buck.
- Hardwood - the natural appeal of hardwood flooring is the most commonly mentioned pro we typically hear. Not only is it beautiful, it is commonly considered to last as long or longer than any other flooring material. As an added perk, it maintains warmth better than most other floor types. The biggest concern with hardwood flooring is moisture. Any flooding or consistent water exposure can have negative effects on hardwood flooring. Even with this in mind, hardwood may be perfect for what you are looking for.
Our remodeling pros will help you decide which flooring offers the best combination of function and price for your situation. We also will ensure the caulk or grout used in the installation process ensures your flooring will remain water-resistant and durable for the long haul.
Selecting the perfect vanity tops can be essential to capturing the style you are hoping to achieve. Not only style, but functionality is key when looking at a style of countertop. Constant exposure to water, soap, and other cosmetic materials make counterop durability a must. When considering budget and style, here are a few options that may be great for your job.
- Granite - granite countertops in a master or guest bathroom can provide some of the highest resale value available. They can also bring a 'pop' to the bathroom like few other materials can. Granite stone is excellent at handling heat and consistent wear. Sealed granite helps avoid grease and oil which are commonly present in most hair products. While you may spend more on your granite bathroom countertop, many of our Westerville customers lean towards this material for the longevity and functionality it offers.
- Marble - similar to granite, this countertop material delivers beautiful patterns and designs which are only achievable from high quality stone. Many of the same benefits of granite exist with marble as well such as the heat resistance and durability. However, one of the main things to consider before purchasing a marble counterop is its susceptibility to stains. As a more porous surface, it is critical to ensure it is cared for properly. Materials which can stain marble include some common houeshold cleaning products, hard water (with calcium and magnesium), beta-carotene, coffee, and vinegar, among others. Make sure you avoid these solutions if deciding upon a marble countertop.
- Quartz - quartz countertops are an engineered stone combining quartz and bonded with resin. Contrary to popular belief, quartz countertops only contain a small amount of the material. Many times, cement or polymeric-based binders along with other natural stone, silica, glass, and mirrors make up the majority of the material used in the slab. As such, it serves as an eco-friendly material which doesn't require natural stone to be quarried or manufactured. Quartz countertops have become increasingly popular due to its unique look and excellent durability. They are scratch-resistant and nonporous, eliminating the need for sealing. One con, if any, of quartz countertops is their inability to resist heat. As opposed to natural stone, quartz can sometimes become discolored dur to the high amount of resin in their construction.
- Laminate - compared to all the other options, laminate often offers the most affordable countertop material. A combination of plastic and paper, laminate is colored with naturalistic designs and laminated to a particleboard or chip board. Over recent years, he quality and visual appeal of laminate countertops have greatly improved. Not only does the material look good, it also is versatile, serving as a quality option for kitchens, bathrooms, or even laundry rooms. The durability, broad design options, and customized shapes make laminate a great option for some Westerville homes. Cons of laminate include its ability to scratch, and it's manufactured look compared to natural stone.
Regardless of which material you decide for your bathroom or kitchen countertop remodel, our Westerville Bathroom Remodeling team can make it happen. Give us a call to discuss your bathroom countertop materials.
Selecting the Right Bathroom Fixtures
One you move beyond the materials used for flooring and countertops, one of the biggest decisions revolves around selecting the right fixtures. Between showers, tubs, sinks, and faucets, it is important to consider a few key elements before making your decision.
- Size and Layout of the Bathroom - the overall space and layout of your bathroom will dictate the styles and types of fixtures you decide to go with. Larger bathrooms may have the room to accommodate double sinks or a storage area, while smaller bathrooms may need to include something like a shower/tub combo. Get a good lay of the land before deciding on the best fixtures for your remodel.
- Water Efficiency - conserving water is becoming more and more important over time. Choosing the right fixtures not only adds value and style to your bathroom, but it can also save you money on your monthly water bill! Water-efficient fixtures typically have added features such as low-flow rates, aerators, or automatic shut offs which can greatly decrease your routine water consumption.
- Quality and Durability - as with all things, you get what you pay for. Fixtures in particular are subject to a great deal of wear. Selecting high quality selections can ensure that your bathroom stands the test of time. Fixtures with materials made out of stainless steel, ceramic, or brass often are more reliable and will last longer.
- Maintenance and Cleaning - depending on your specific fixture selection, varying amounts of maintenance are required to ensure proper function over time. Ornate designs with a high level of intricacy will require more time to clean whereas other styles do not. Weigh the overlaps between maintenance and cleaning that you could be confident in.
One of the most anticipated parts of a bathroom or kitchen remodel is picking new sinks. There are so many different materials and styles to choose from - each of which can tie your style together in a different way. Our expert bathroom design and remodelers will help you walk through the process and pick the perfect sink for you - here are a few options you have when choosing your new sink:
- Wall-Mount - wall-mounted sinks are typically the most cost-effective option and offer less aesthetic value than others. Wall-mounted sinks are a classic style which appear to float above the ground. As a result, pipes are exposed beneath. While this offers easy access, it doesn't always present the best visual appeal. Wall-mount sinks may be a good choice if you are running low on space or need to find places to save some money.
- Pedestal - these sinks are similar to wall-mount but with a decorative pedestal underneath. This connects the basin of the sink all the way to the floor, hiding the plubming and piping behind. Pedestal sinks are very common in both guest and hallway bathrooms as they conserve space while offering a more stylistic design. These are great options for those looking to avoid a complete vanity and countertop installation while still preserving a higher level of decor.
- Drop-In - one of the most common styles of sink on the market, drop-in sinks are often a favorite among homeowners. Installed from above, these sinks are "dropped into" the countertop below. As such, they usually have an edge or lip to prevent water from spilling out the sides. These sink styles are often easy to clean and affordable.
- Undermount - as opposed to drop-in sinks, undermount sinks are installed from beneath a countertop. This usually requires brackets to hold the basin in place. Undermount sinks are typically considered the most modern style available, and present a sleek design without edges or rims. As with drop-in sinks, it comes with the added benefit of hiding plumbing fixtures which can detract from your desired style. Undermount sinks maximize counter space, offer a higher resale value, and are very easy to clean, making them a sought after option for many of our bathroom remodling customers.
Sinks don't stop there! You can choose between countless different materials including stainless steel, porcelain, enameled steel or cast iron, composite quartz, composite granite, copper, and much more. Our team of bathroom design experts are here to make a complicated process as simple as it can be. Give us a call to start the consultation process and get a free estimate on what your bathroom remodeling job could look like.
Check out our inspiration page if you are looking for ideas on your new bathroom remodeling project!
Satisfied Bathroom Remodeling Customer Reviews
"I recently got a new bathroom installed by Bathroom Remodeling Westerville Ohio and It looks amazing and I couldn’t be happier, thanks a lot guys.” - Jennifer
“I would have no problem recommending these guys to anyone in need of a remodeling company, they have done a great job with my bathroom and kitchen in recent years and I'm sure will do the same for others.” - Jonny
“I just used this company to get my basement ready to turn into an office space for my husband, and they did a great job. They were quick, pleasant, and they didn’t leave a mess behind.” - Terrie
Call Our Bathroom Remodelers Today!
If you are looking on getting some interior design work done at your property in Westerville or any of the surrounding areas here in Ohio, then we highly recommend that you call us, the best remodeling service provider in the state. You can reach us by calling the number above and speaking to one of our helpful customer service agents. Alternatively, you can send us a message by completing the contact form on our website and we will get back to you via email as soon as possible.